Sharing the good news
Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dear all,

See? I've told you.. bila MG rest for 3 months, I have a lot of time to update my blog tau. And we've already back in business and busy mode is back.. ;)

I just want to share a good news. Maybe sesetengah org dah tahu thru fb that I'm now in my

7 weeks of pregnancy!

Alhamdulillah. I don't expect the news but I'm very happy sangat....

So, please pray for me. I'm a bit nervous when I think about Damia. But, semoga semuanya dipermudahkan. It's too early but we're looking fwd on this. InsyaAllah if ada rezeki, May next year I will expecting to see my 3rd baby ;( *cried*

Semoga semuanya baik-baik sahaja.

till now,
xoxo


5 comments:

Fiza Rahman said...

Tahniah. Selamat menempuh 40 hari nan indah semula ☺☺

Take care.

Mooniqueen said...

Dear, congrats.... Happy for u.... Wish me too k...

OneSimpleMother said...

alhamdulillah.. congrats amie. semoga kami menyusul lepas ni.. :)

lynda said...

Allhamdulillah...tahniah Amie

Izzatul Aini said...

tahniah. :)