My New Life is Coming!
Thursday, June 29, 2006




My new life is coming...Just around the corner...

My previous time are full with memories...I have faced a lot of challenges from Allah..Hope I can survive and can face a lot of difficulties in my coming future..Without my mother..Without her do'a and prayer for me and also for my lovely sister & brother..But I realize, there's so many people who still care about me...What is past is past...Now, my mother is belong to Allah...I should be proud that she's the one who are very lucky because Allah love her more than us... and I would like her to know that I've graduated mcm yg Mama mahukan...

My new life is coming...Just around the corner...

I will definitely become a new person...from a girl to women...to have a lot of responsibilities that I need to face...Perhaps my experience can make me become a new person...
Deep inside my heart, I know Allah is the best who knows everything..Just to Allah, I pray that You can take care my sister and brother...if anything happen to me...
Alhamdulillah...I've succeed...I've graduated..even during the exam, Dr said yg Mama takkan bertahan lama...but I managed to do the exam..walaupun dlm fikiran melayang2 fikir keadaan Mama yg bila2 saja akan pergi...
Hope Mama tenang di sana...That's for sure. Al-Fatihah. Amin

0 comments: