My work recently...
Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hye darlink!

I'm in 36 weeks of pregnancy and will be deliver Qaira jr. anytime from now. I've prepared my hospital bag last 2 days.. haha.. lambat kan? I was so busy and I think I need a rest! 

Oh, I've done shopping for Qaira and my lil junior. Mostly Qaira punya semua untuk baju raya dia lah.. and for the junior, most of the baju, I recycled Qaira punya dulu.. still look new tau! But, I've spend for baju raya dia jugak recently.. will post the pics later lah!
 
Aha, I've been eyeing on babygear for my lil junior. Dulu masa Qaira I bought FP Swing for her.. tapi Qaira ni jenis tak suka swing... letak atas katil then tidur terus. Tak payah swing dah lelap. So, I dah jual the swing dulu.

And for my second baby, I was thinking to have a bouncer instead of swing. And i've been eyeing on this!


Pics : Google


This is a new design of FP bouncer ganti yg frame color biru tue... tapi takde music.. Cheaper than the previous one.. Anyone here tahu kat mana murah? I dah survey the cheapest i can get is RM299.. If anyone here tahu kat mana jual lagi  murah, do let me know ok! Appreciate your response! Hiks!

Besides, below piccas are my previous work last week.




Pics : Afifi Ishak

Pics : Afifi Ishak
 
And the last pelamin was different from what we've done before..A Rock Star theme wedding! Bukan ke banyak kerahan tenaga nak kena bt utk semua nie? hahaha.. semputttt! But, I still manage to work on it.. Thanks Allah.. Alhamdulillah...

And 'US' during our 3rd celebration anniversary at Ayuthaya... Maaflah yer perempuan mengandung harus kelihatan gemuk..agagaga.. even this time I just gained 8kg compared to Qaira dulu smpai 18kg! But still gumun, gumun....Hehe...

Okla... preparing event for this week! Later peeps..


Love,

xoxo



9 comments:

AIRA HANIZA said...

Amie, rockstar theme wedding tuh is my cousin pnya cousin, Izwin... Hehehe...Cntiks yo!!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful work, very creative. geram tgk Qaira, comel. happy anniversary <3

babYpose said...

Cantik pelamin2 tu. beautiful Qaira, geram tgk. Happy Anniversary <3

♥ Vna ♥ said...

owh babe..mmg tunggu u update blog tau..nk tau perkembangan u, dh deliver ke belum hihihiii

bravolah babe, dh sarat pun masih sempat buat jobs

all the best masa deliver nanti!

Mummy ZaraZarif said...

i got fp yg blue tue,yg baru nye design, yuppsss cntik..

i pnh nmpk, tp xsure ktne, kt jusco kot..u try tgk..

zarif suke duk dlm tue,trus leka n senyap sbb die main tarik2 then kuar music..n ade vibrate skli..

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

babester!! u still look fine & pretty lah laling.. where got gumun oneee! :p anyhow, happy anniv!!! will always remember ur anniv sbb same date with AF's bday. hehehe. ehh babe. cun gilerrr the daisss. suka giler i! hihi. can't wait for the arrival of qaira's jr. nnt text i ok!! don't forget! take care now.. :)

Zura Baharudin said...

babe,

try kat FB JuaiMurah Preloved... but some of the items is Preloved. Quite reasonable price.

aIEn said...

salam perkenalan =)

pelamin tu sngt sweet ar =)

Unknown said...

8kg je?jeles okay..huhu...kak amie..nanti tunjuk gamba baju baby..;)