Items to let go - Part 7
Friday, March 23, 2012

Another pre-loved baju to let go!


1- OLD NAVY Pastel yellow cardigan with hooded - Size 2 yrs RM10



2- GYMBOREE Dress with Brown n Pastel Yellow Ribbon - Size  18-24 months RM25



3- LIZ OTHMAN KIDSWEAR Baju Kurung Pahang - Size S (1-2 yrs old) - RM20




4- EARLY DAYS Limited Edition Fushia Pink Dress (Bought at UK) - size 3-6 months but this is a big cutting dress. Qaira pakai during her 1 yr old - 2 yrs old. Pakai 3 kali shj.. I really LOVE this dress! - RM40 (was RM156)



5- F&F Tunic - RM15 Nice to wear with leggings!

 


6- ZARA  baby Ruffle RED dress - size 2-3 yrs RM20


Not included postage. I will advice the postage cost based on items.

Again, first come first serve..sorry, NO Reservation ye darling semua. Not for FUSSY buyer as this is pre-loved items. however, I can guarantee all items in good condition otherwise stated.

E-mail me miz.amie@yahoo.com

**UPDATE**

ALL ITEMS SOLD ON THE FIRST DAY LAGI.. SORY THOSE YG TANYA TU YER..LAMBAT I UPDATE STATUS. TQ ALL.. LATER I UPDATE LAGI. I THINK BANYAK LAGI WE WANT TO LET GO..TQ

1 comments:

yayin said...

Slm! Bleh tak nak book the sweater, baju kurung, and Fuschia pink dress? Thanks!