Items to let go!
Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Weeehhuuuu darl!

Calling all mommies... I nak let go baju Qaira. Seperti biasa semua baju in good condition!

First come first serve ok!

1- Mothercare Straight Cut Jeans with embroidery - Size 2 yrs RM20 (was RM120)




2- My Kid Kurung with embroidery detailing - Size 1- 2yrs RM30 (was RM110) - Pakai 2 kali sahaja



 Detailing bahagian dada


 Detailing bahagian lengan


3- Liz Othman Kidswear Skirt - Size 1 - 2yrs RM20

I just love this design! And the fabric too!


 With heart shape detailing di bahagian dada


4- Liz Othman Kidswear Blouse - Size 1 - 2 yrs RM20

I've told u... i just love the design and fabric! that's why i bought the same design but different design... this one is blouse..pakai dengan leggings adalah comel!

With heart shape detailing di bahagian dada!


E-mail me miz.amie@yahoo.com

Postage RM6 yer darl!

till now,
xoxo


ALL ITEMS SOLD! Tq all!

0 comments: