Sex & The City - The Movie
Tuesday, July 29, 2008


@ GSC
Deliciously Cheese Burger
Chicken Cheese Salad utk En. Shahril


Yesterday, we went to One Utama for movie time....! Yeeehaaa...

I'm so eager to watch Sex & The City The Movie...since mmg sgt2 busy with the workload at the office and my biz utk wedding 08/08/08 nie,. we still manage to jalan2...

The story is about 4 fave frens, Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker), Samantha (Kim Cattrall), Charlotte (Kristin Davis) and Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) continue to juggle jobs and relationship while navigating motherhood, marriage and Manhattan real estate. Selain itu, sila teruja dengan designer label yg ada serta wedding gown yg gorgeous lagi menambat hati... Okeh... the rest, sila pergi tonton.


"After years of living in the city, I assumed that if my friends and I ever got our fairy tales endings that would be the end of the story. But real life - always has a twist". - Carrie Bradshaw

Then, after the movie, we have our lunch at Delicious... It's on sale everywhere..but we dont have enoughtime to shop that day..so, aku pasrah... ~sigh~..


By the way, I just take "Which Sex and the City Character are you?" quiz.... and the result, I'm CARRIE... I'm a quirky, witty and every guy's perfect first date...~

0 comments: