We're married!
Sunday, July 13, 2008




Yup, after 9 years relationship, at last we're married! The ceremony going well as what I've expected. I'm very happy since all the wedding preparations, done by myself with the help of my sister. Alhamdulillah...




Ok, ni rentetan my wedding last week.




Akad Nikah : 10 am, 4 July 2008, Masjid Desa Jaya, Kepong


Reception 1 : 8 pm, 4 July 2008, Taman Ehsan, Kepong


Reception 2 : 8 pm, 5 July 2008, Pusat Komuniti Tmn Tun Dr Ismail




Now, me and hubby sibuk doing our wedding pics selection by Candid Syndrome. I will upload all the pics soon ya.. and all the details about my wedding...

3 comments:

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

hey there! thx for dropping by my blog.. well, yeap! i'm nervous alright! risau jugak coz the favors bykkk lg x setel! heh.. anyhow, i understand wut u mean by the budget etc etc.. esp for baju! eventho my wedding dress is not design by a so-called designer, but the kain itself sudah ribu-ribuan gituuu.. scary kan! it's my first time spending $$$ juz like that.. slalu i imagine rich2 ppl spend duit camne.. scaryyy! don't think i'm gonna spend that much in the future.. utk kawen ok la kot.. others? cam membazir jer.. wooops!! huhu.. anyhow, u looked lovely on your wedding! i love WHITE too! my mine will be RED&WHITE.. hihihi.. okeh! CONGRATS again & may our yearsss filled with happiness, bless & joy sampai bila2.... take care!! *wink*

p.s. i'm still counting the days! excited & nervous = ??? haha.. :P i'll link you up nanti okay? =)

Anita, Mummy Adzryl said...

sist, at times i pun teringin nak wat baju kt designers.. tp tu la kan.. i have to ukur baju di badan sendiri jugak.. uhuk! i'm still quite younggg (in term of berdikari ngan $$$ sendiri) so i better watch out my spending.. kan? thanks for the tips.. yeah, i wouldn't mind to spend if it's my ultimateee wishlist & sangat2 NAK esp for the wedding tp tu la... have to stay within budget!! life after marriage pun penting kan sist? i'm sure you're doing great & enjoying every bits of your marriage life.. SANGAT EXCITED!! well, CONGRATS again! *sorry tiba2 dah bercerita plak sini* ;)

Mrs. Amie said...

tak pe ..sonok plak citer dengan bakal pengantin..isk isk..