Oh! It's almost a month I'm working as a housewife! I try to adjust a lot of things besides Qaira yg tak boleh berenggang nak melekat for 24 hours. First two weeks, it seems that being a housewife was a freedom to me. Absolutely! But another 2 weeks more, huh! Can't describe my feelings! It doesnt mean that I hate or dislike to babysit Qaira for 24 hours. It is just not me to handle myself as a housewife. Meaning that sometimes I love myself being a housewife but sometimes I love myself being an employees. Hahaha.. (ishhh.. banyak cekadak kan?)
5 Great Things About Working Full time
- Pakai baju cantik-cantik hari-hari
- PAYCHECK! the best things ya
- Keluar rumah awal pagi
- Corporate and professional communications all the times
- Feeling like I'm competent at something outside of making bottles and changing diaper
5 Crappiest things About Working Full Time
- Loosing all of my time with Qaira
- Bangun tengah malam and tengok jam lagi berapa jam nak kul 6
- Sakit hati dengan semua org kat ofis and balik ada hati nak pressure
- Kejar dateline sesuatuyg amat membosankan..
- Habis duit gi keja and balik keja.. hahaha
Mmmm, now, I'm going to say Goodbye Heels and Hello Sneakers.. Coz I need a support la.. Or maybe, instead of snakers, welcome wedges! Hahahaha...