The title sounds so yummy eyhhh? Sebab ada unsur-unsue nutella disitu.. Ya Allah...yummy nya.. wallla... Now, I'm sharing this recipe which I got from here.
Bahan-bahan ( servings for 4)
4 slices roti
1 biji telur yg comel (I always admire eggssss... it's cute eyhhhh)
1 cawan susu coklat
2 sudu kecil gula
Nutella! Of course!
Cara-cara: (copy paste jer.. malas I nak translate..panjang sgt..hehehe)
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Spread Nutella over a slice of bread, roll it up, and cut into four rolls. Place the rolls into a casserole dish.
- In a bowl, whisk egg, chocolate milk and sugar.
- Pour the mixture onto the rolls. Leave aside for about 5 – 10 minutes, for the mixture to be absorbed.
- If desired, you may drizzle some Nutella on top.
- Bake at 170C for 20-30 mins, depending on your preferred consistency. Leave to cool for about 5-10mins.
Silalah mencuba! Hishhh... I pun tak cuba lagi... but I think it will taste good sbb dah involved Nutella dlm resipi nie...yeeehhhaaa! Selamat mencuba!
Oh, by the way, I think kids will love it! Sangat berkhasiat kan! Qaira gonna loves this... Jom gi cold Storage now!